How to Add an Account on MYOB Essentials?
MYOB users can easily generate quick reports on BAS and GST. You don’t have to be an accountant to start with it as its products can be easily utilized. It provides a proper cash view and makes a tax time obligation simpler. To avail this feature, you just have to attach an account with the MYOB essentials.
Note: Ensure to update the software after purchasing to avail the benefits of new features added to it.
So here, MYOB support Australia presented the complete procedure to add an account on essentials. You can also reach us anytime for any of the software related queries.
Follow the given steps to accomplish the task:
- Initially, open your system and go to ‘MYOB Essentials’ and from that select your ‘business name’ and tap on the ‘Accounts list’.
- Now select Add accounts from the options and it will open up an ‘Add Accounts’ window on your screen.
- You have to type a unique Account Number in the vacant box. The number need not be your real account number it can be any number which is used for tracking the Essential account.
- Now type a unique Account name in another box.
- Then choose an Account Type of your choice from the list and then mark the Tax Rate from the list.
- Now you have to enter an Opening Balance for the account.
- Click in the empty boxes below If you wish to add more than one account and repeat the above steps.
- After entering the details, click on OK to save the details.
If you still face any problem while executing the above steps, then immediately get connected with our technicians by calling us at our toll-free MYOB Helpline Number Australia and they will guide you through the complete procedure stepwise with a relevant solution.